Thursday, October 6, 2011

We're going to the Circus!!

Being the disorganized  mother I am Cairo arrived late to his first Cub Scouts meeting this week,  UGH I felt horrible, the kids were already finishing up working on their first patch.  So to make it up to him we're going to the circus!  Thanks to Cairo being a Tiger in the Cub Scouts we were offered a deal on Ringling Brothers tickets.  $17 a ticket and there is a pre clinic where the kids can hang out with the circus peeps before the show, how sweet is that??

I had to put it on the credit card though.  I don't have the cash for it now.  As a bonus my cousin and her husband will be here visiting from Mexico and they will be joining us.  I haven't seen them, or any of my family members, in 3 years.  I'm looking forward to seeing them and talking to them.  They will give me a better feel about moving to Monterrey and about getting a job down there, if it comes down to it.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip to the circus and enjoy your time with the family!!

    ReplyDelete