Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OMG SPIDERS!!!!!

I have to admit it, I'm scared of creepy crawlys..... especially the eight legged variety.  They really freak me out.  Since we've been in the house I've seen easily 4 or 5 different kinds of spiders eeekk!!!!

My dad was nice enough to buy me some veneno to spray all over the place.  I had postponed it because it's been raining.  Well last night I found an ant search party on my kitchen counter and I had no choice but to open fire on them.  I kinda got a little out of control and started spraying in the basement O.o That was a BIG mistake.  Spiders came out of no where!

I shrieked.

I sprayed.

I ran.

In the morning I checked to see if there were any casualties, all I saw was a few clumps of dark mass.  No I didn't take any pictures, I was too busy watching my back.  I made an executive decision.  I will seek a professional or ask someone to finish off the spray, and by someone I mean my dad or my sister-in-law, because lord knows my brother, although physically a giant is a chicken when it comes to bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment